In the horizontal twin U-shaped container, there are two opposite rotation axes and certain numbers of paddle stirrers are set up on the each axe at certain angles
A.The horizontal axes make the material move up and down.
B.Rotation at opposition direction of the double axes makes materials exchange from left to right.
C.Paddle stirrers push material at angle 45 to move circularly in the cylinder, and the materials can reach good mixing effect under the movement of staggered agitating blades.
Mortar mixer is widely used in mixing of dry powder materials such as cement/concrete, dry mortar, chemical industry, pesticide, detergent, pigment food, MSG, milk powder, salt, feedstuff, chemicals, ceramics, plastic, rubber additive, etc.
Powder-Powder, Powder-Grain, Powder-Liquid, Grain-Grain etc.
(1) Mortor:Ordinary motor, Explosion-proof motor, Frequency conversion motor.
(2) Decelerator:Xseries gear decelerator, Cycloid decelerator, Worm decelerator.
(3) Discharging valve:Flap valve, State standard valve, Cylinder valve, Non-standard discharging valve.
(4) Control:Manual control, Pneumatic control, Electric control.
(5) Feeding inlet:Standard, Designed as requirement, Manual feeding inlet( with cover).
Shanghai Shengli machinery manufacture Co., Ltd (Shanghai shengli mixer factory) is specialized in designing\developing\ producing mixing equipment for powder or liquid. Our product are widely used in chemistry\agriculture\fertilizer\medicine\dye\pigment\ rubber\plastic\food\feeding stuff\China\fireproof material\building material\magnetic material and so on. Shengli company is professional on producing mixing equipment and developing of new products.
More than 20 years technique experience; Well quality control system and best after-sale service provided make the company become the best enterprise brand in the country, the product is quite popular in more than 30 provinces and cities of China and also exported to other enterprises in Singapore, Korea, Japan and Taiwan, which creates rich benefits for worldwide customers.